ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - A chlorine leak put an Albuquerque high school on lockdown and sent four people to the hospital Tuesday morning.
Bernalillo County sheriff's deputies say just before 8 a.m. when technicians were trying to change a small line on one of the chlorine tanks at the pool at Rio Grande High School.
Officials say one classroom with about 15 students was kept inside while the school was on lock-down for about 15 minutes.
Authorities say three life guards and one pool technician were being treated for possible exposure.
The pool will remain closed until it can be cleared by fire department.
"They're going to stay there until they receive a zero reading on their gauges," county Parks and Recreation Director Ed Chismar said.
Parks and Rec thinks the pool should be back open around 5 p.m.
Everybody loves those holiday lights and displays, but if you're not careful they can quickly turn into a Christmas disaster.
Thriftown is helping you get crafty with your gifts for the holidays all while saving you a lot of money.
Joining us is Ann Merrick, the general manager from Great Harvest Bread to talk about gluten-free items hand-baked-from-scratch holiday breads and sweets.