ALBUQUERQUE - KRQE-TV, a CBS affiliate is searching for a multimedia journalist to join our news efforts in Albuquerque, N.M.
We need a storyteller who understands how to develop local contacts, generate community news, enterprise story ideas and provide reliable & accurate reporting.
- Multimedia Journalist - Albuquerque
- A college degree in media/broadcasting/journalism and completed an internship in TV news are required.
- Successful candidates must be able to shoot compelling video and interviews, write clearly, voice and edit stories for broadcast and post content to the web.
- You must demonstrate ability to handle an HD camera with hard drive, non-linear editing, laptop computer, web cam, mics, cables and any other equipment needed to perform the daily duties of digital news gathering.
- Applicants must be prepared to perform multiple tasks, contribute to social media platforms & be able to work well under deadline pressure in a fast-paced newsroom environment.
- You must have an acceptable driving record and a valid driver license.
If you’re passionate about new media television production, a self-proclaimed geek, have a true love for the Internet, a keen interest in news and thrive in a very competitive marketplace, you could be the perfect candidate to join our team.
To express interest, email your resume, cover letter and include a web link of your best work to email@example.com or mail directly to:
13 Broadcast Plaza SW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
No phone calls, please!
The application deadline is open until the job has been filled.
KRQE-TV, owned & operated by LIN Media, is an equal opportunity employer.
Special Olympics New Mexico provides year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. Here to tell us more is Erin Gallegos, communication …
There is a cold front moving into the state this week and this is also the time that many families are making trips to visit families for the holidays. That makes it all the more important to remind you before you head out to keep an eye …
While pregnant, it's a good idea to stay healthy, exercise lightly and remain stress free. In your busy life this could be hard to do. Denise Gonzales, the manager from Blissful Spirits hot yoga studio, is here to show us some yoga moves …