ALBUQUERQUE - *This position has been filled.
KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque, NM has an immediate opening for an experienced full-time Ignite Director who can direct a LIVE fast-paced newscast and other locally produced station programs such as New Mexico Style, MDA telethon & other live events.
A minimum of 2 years newscast directing experience plus experience with Grass Valley Ignite system, studio robotics and familiarity with ENPS newsroom computer systems preferred.
Direct newscasts, live and taped news promotional spots, breaking news cut-ins and other programs produced by KRQE Media Group.
• Use ENPS to input commands into stories and rundowns that correspond with producer’s vision for the newscast.
• Assign cameras, video sources, Chyron information, etc. to ensure no conflicts exist.
• Execute the newscast live using the Ignite timeline making changes as necessary.
• Adjust audio levels and camera shots and communicate with anchors and reporters through IFBs.
• Create new Ignite commands and effects to make newscasts more flexible.
• Maintain studio, lights, mics, furniture, etc.,
• Operate robotic cameras, live studio cameras, and operate teleprompter as needed.
• Build graphics as needed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the ability to code live news broadcasts and be able to work early mornings, nights or weekends. This position requires close working relationships with Producers and News Managers.
To express interest, email your resume and cover letter email@example.com or mail directly to:
KRQE-TV (Ignite Director)
13 Broadcast Plaza SW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
No phone calls, please!
The application deadline is open until the position has been filled.
KRQE-TV owned & operated by LIN Television is an equal opportunity employer.
When it's cold outside Albuquerque and Rio Rancho's homeless sometimes count on the kindness of strangers to keep warm.
On the Fourth Day of Thriftmas Gina Nielsen shows us how to make a framed display for your Christmas cards.
Every two seconds a new profile is added to LinkedIn. Are you one of them, and are you making some common mistakes?